Break in the Chain?
The Zombie Survival Crew members are awesome. Your responsiveness to building the communication chain has been much appreciated and we, the Fearless Leaders, salute you. *Crossbows raised* *whispers* Don’t worry, we won’t let Juliette get carried away and start shooting you.
The Zombie Survival Crew members are awesome. Your responsiveness to building the communication chain has been much appreciated and we, the Fearless Leaders, salute you. *Crossbows raised* *whispers* Don’t worry, we won’t let Juliette get carried away and start shooting you. On January 29th, we announced the start of the Brigade Buddy system, and you, the faithful crew members have been hard at work attempting to establish communications with your assigned buddy and requesting orders when communications have not been established. Here is the plan:
- Attempt to establish communication with your assigned brigade buddy. Please give your assigned buddy until 2/5/11 to respond. With the weather conditions, your buddy could be holed up in the midst of an ice storm without any electricity or means to communicate at the present time.
- If you have not received a response from your buddy by 2/5/11, then please report back to the command by commenting on this post.
- Your report should contain your twitter ID and that you have been unable to establish contact with your buddy and are looking for reassignment.
- Do Not mention the current assigned buddy ID as this information needs to be kept secure.
- If you have established contact with your buddy, but no one has contacted you, then please report back to the command by commenting on this post.
- Your report should contain your twitter ID and that you have not been contacted.
Thank you once again for being Zombie Survival Crew Loyalists – we will establish a strong chain. Remember – report back on 2/5/11if you have not been contacted, or have been unable to contact your Brigade Buddy. Thank YOU!!
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by LK Gardner-Griffie, Juliette Terzieff, zscmarketingpr, ZombieSurvivalCrew, Juliette Terzieff and others. Juliette Terzieff said: Check #zombiesurvivalcrew – having Brigade Buddy issues? Check in here: http://zombiesurvivalcrew.com/2011/02/break-in-the-chain/ […]
Can’t get in touch with my buddy. 🙁 my twitter: @KarenEC1
Karen, Thanks for reporting in, but we would like you to wait and confirm back on 2/5/11 in case they do contact you between now & then.
My assigned buddy is not interested; also, I have not been contacted yet. My twitter: @ariel73.
I have made contact with my buddy, but I have not been contacted. My twitter: @fake6pack
I have made contact with my buddy but no one has contacted me. Twitter: @lolibuni
I have made contact with my buddy, but I have not been contacted by anyone. Twitter: @ZombieGirl41
I’ve made several attempts and have received auto messages in return but no actual contact or exchange between us. @Wulfie_
I’ve tried to reach my buddy and failed thus far. I have also not been contacted by anyone. @xhannay
Contacted my buddy but did not get a DM back. @mkelly317
My twitter @KarenEC1. I have not been contacted by anyone, nor have I been able to establish contact with my buddy.
Twitter is @ochanthal I have not made contact with my buddy
Thanks for reporting in. Your reassignment is underway.
@Grae42 no contact.. None made in either direction. Request new assignment (and further request possibly someone in the northeast .. Philly or New York perhaps? 😉
Thanks for reporting in. Your reassignment is underway. Stand by – I can’t guarantee where the location will be – which is good as it would compromise security to have too many in one brigade in one location. Much easier for the zombies to take out an entire brigade.
And, btw.. I’m nowhere near where you have me on the map? How can I get that moved too (again, best put me near Philly – I will be there within the next couple of months)
I’ll update your location and the next time the map is updated you will have moved to Philly (wouldn’t it be great if moving was that simple in real life??)
Yeah I wish.. Just click and move, and this old place gets cleaned automagickally too 😉