Breaking News: Spy Photo Intercept
The command has just intercepted this photo transmitted by the UGA (Unknown Government Agency). We have Crew members working on the significance of this interception now.
Breaking News: The command has just intercepted this photo transmitted by the UGA (Unknown Government Agency). We have Crew members working on the significance of this interception now. Primary questions to be answered:
- Can anything be determined as to location? From the surroundings, it appears that our Fearless Leader, Juliette is no longer being held in New Mexico.
- Why is IronE pictured with Juliette? Has the UGA used some photo enhancements to make us believe they are together? Or does IronE’s recent radio silence have deeper implications?
- Were they forced at gun point (or crossbow point) to smile? There does appear to be a manic quality about the facial expressions.
- Where is Anthony? Have he and Juliette been separated?
- And finally, why was the picture transmitted upside down? Does this mean that Juliette and IronE are on the execution list?
Obviously, time is of the essence. We need to identify the surroundings, analyze the significance and develop a plan of action. Will we be in time to save our command leaders? Please report any intel back to the command as soon as possible. Zombie Survival Crew – you have your mission – let’s get our leaders back!
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by LK Gardner-Griffie and Juliette Terzieff, ZombieSurvivalCrew. ZombieSurvivalCrew said: From ZSC Command Center: Breaking News: Spy Photo Intercept http://j.mp/fbg3C9 #zombiesurvivalcrew […]
I’m getting a crick in my next… and a stitch in my side from laughing.
It appears that they are in the south (note the tree species, and the lack of mountains…) at or near a Comfort Inn parking lot. That is all I have come up with. I will enhance the photo, and flip it to determine license plates’ location.
Nice catch on the trees. I was too busy giggling over their smiles.
The license plate is Florida. It looks like it says Orange, which means the Orlando area. All of Central Florida would be fair game.
Florida is a long ways from New Mexico. No wonder Juliette looks somewhat dazed. Any theories on how she managed to make it that far without detection?
Long, lonely nights in the back of a cargo transport. Or hitching it on trains. Most people don’t seem to realize they’re even there, which makes them perfect to travel along on foot to get across country. Find a major one and it can lead you anywhere.
what do the t-shirts say?
Zombie Survival Crew and ZSC – you can see better pics of them on our merchandise page.
[…] he went to the meeting. Sure enough, it was Juliette there in the flesh, but something seemed… off. Before IronE could secure her and bring her back to Command, Juliette took off. Her location is […]