Spreading Holiday Cheer with A. Zombie
Contest ninja: RC Murphy
Unless you’ve been living under a rock you know that a) the holidays are sneaking up on our collective tail and b) the Zombie Survival Crew’s resident movie reviewer isn’t actually alive. There’s a long story about how we came in possession of the cantankerous A. Zombie. One day we’ll all gather around a campfire and I’ll share the tale. Rest assured, he has been secured in a safe place within the ZSC compound. No accidental nibbles from our reviewer. Promise.
Traditionally, zombies don’t celebrate the holidays, but A. Zombie has been watching us decorate the Command Center and grew curious about all of the hustle and bustle. The other day he slipped a letter under his cell door.
Dear Man in the Red Suit,
I’ve been told you are the one to talk to about this present thing. This Christmas I would like the following items delivered to the fake, plastic tree-like monstrosity beside the furnace:
We had to have a little fun with this. Your job, dear ZSC faithful, is to tell us three items from A. Zombie’s letter to Santa Claus. The crewmember that gets the most items correct will win something from our prize closet. Easy as that.
The contest will be open from December 16, 2011 (12-16-2011) until December 24, 2011 (12-24-2011).
Rules and Regulations:
- One entry per person
- Entries may be submitted in the comments below or emailed to command [at] zombiesurvivalcrew [dot] com with the subject line “A. Zombie’s Wish List”.
- Entries submitted via Twitter or Facebook will be disqualified.
- Entries must be received by December 23, 2011 (12-23-2011) at 11:59 PM PST.
- Entrants must be registered members of zombiesurvivalcrew.com. (If you are not, registering is FREE and EASY. Sign up HERE.)
- When submitting entries, you give Zombie Survival Crew permission to post your name and contest entry on zombiesurvivalcrew.com and its associated social media outlets.
- Winners will be notified via email.
So, do you have any idea what a zombie would want as a present? Tell us what you think.