In The News: Romero Writing for Marvel
- George Romero writing zombie title for Marvel Comics (via Digital Spy) – Holy Grail!!!
“George Romero has confirmed that he is writing a zombie title for Marvel Comics.
The Night of the Living Dead filmmaker revealed that the comic will not include any of the publisher’s superheroes, but promised it will feature the undead.”
- Undead pop out of their coffins again (via Cambridge News) – Zombies and charity!
“The living dead will be staggering through Cambridge city centre.
But it won’t be the end of a particularly heavy freshers’ pub crawl, rather a wave of fancy dressers paying homage to the zombie film genre.
The second Zombiegeddon walk, which could see more than 100 people in gory make-up weave through the city, was born last year when a group of friends on a fancy dress night out wanted to extend the fun.
Tyler Mortimer, one of the organisers, said it was about “poking fun” at the genre, while raising money for charity – and confusing shoppers.”
- A nice day for an undead wedding (via The Utah Statesman) – Zombie wedding fun!
IronE Singleton Part 1 – Current projects and growing up – VIDEO (via Call Time Atlanta)
Geologic Disasters and Environments
- Kenai Peninsula landscape radically altered by typhoon-like storms (via Alaska Dispatch)
- Just in time for holiday travel, geologists discover volcano ‘trigger’ (via The Bell Jar) – And we didn’t already know this? M’kay.
- Scientist warns of Fuji eruption chaos (via Radio Australia) – Yes, there’s a podcast-y thing for you to listen to.
- 13 Essential Tools for Surviving a Zombie Outbreak (via REI) – Why yes, we saved one of the best for last…
See now? Jinxie takes care of you! Also? Is it just me, or does anyone else find it disturbing that Gerber is on the list above?