Battle: Los Angeles Photo Contest
Dispatcher: R.C. Murphy
The Zombie Survival Crew is all about supporting our fellow members. First Lieutenant Neil Brown Jr. has been waving the ZSC flag with pride since being brought on to the crew. And wouldn’t you know it, our katana-wielding friend has a new movie coming out on 3-11-2011.
From Sony Pictures:
For years, there have been documented cases of UFO sightings around the world – Buenos Aires, Seoul, France, Germany, China. But in 2011, what were once just sightings will become a terrifying reality when Earth is attacked by unknown forces. As people everywhere watch the world’s great cities fall, Los Angeles becomes the last stand for mankind in a battle no one expected. It’s up to a Marine staff sergeant (Aaron Eckhart) and his new platoon to draw a line in the sand as they take on an enemy unlike any they’ve ever encountered before.
To celebrate the release of Battle: Los Angeles,
we’re offering ZSC members a way to not only show support for one of ours, but win a little swag as well.
- A picture of yourself with a Battle: Los Angeles ticket stub in hand at your local movie theater.
- Entries must be mailed to command [at] zombiesurvivalcrew [dot] com by 3-25-2011.
- First 10 entries received will win an official ZSC bumper sticker
- All entrants will be put into a drawing to win a Secret Prize from Neil Brown Jr.
Rules & Regulations:
- One entry per person.
- Entries must be sent to command [at] zombiesurvivalcrew [dot] com any entries received via Twitter, Facebook, or Website comments will be disqualified.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM PST on 3-25-2011.
- Images containing nudity, obscene gestures, or illegal activity will be disqualified.
- When submitting entries, you give the Zombie Survival Crew permission to post your image on zombiesurvivalcrew.com and it’s associated social media outlets.
- Winners will be notified via the email address given with entry photo.
To whet your appetite for the movie, take a look at the trailer below: