- Multiple simultaneous #zombiesurvivalcrew missions unfolding at Philly comicon…
- Commander Guajardo has been attacked by Zombie Gumby #zombiesurvivalcrew
- Commander Terzieff just left the table to lead a covert mission taking brigade members with her.
- Lots of zombie sightings at Philly comicon #zombiesurvivalcrew cadres on guard
- Strange events are unfolding in Philly. Many attendees are passing listlessly by. Glassy-eyed. We’re keeping watch.#zombiesurvivalcrew
- If you’re in Philly #zombiesurvivalcrew command center is 220
- Alert: Crew member @grae42 has been wounded. http://ow.ly/i/d6l9 #zombsurvivalcrew
- Proof of the Gumby attack on @anthonyguajardo http://ow.ly/i/d6np #zombiesurvivalcrew
- OMG we just had a fearless leader sighting. Philly @jterzieff is in the house #zombiesurvivalcrew
- The Zombie Survival Crew Daily is out! http://bit.ly/hnHLh4 ▸ Top stories today via @wstolliver @darren_bousman @keeba13 @ren_thompson
- Commanders on stealth mission… May need bail money … Stand by for orders. #zombiesurvivalcrew
- Mission accomplished. Recon on Philadelphia area water supply successful. #zombiesurvivalcrew
- ZSC loyalists stood watch while a small crew comprised of commanders & guards made contact with the target. #zombiesurvivalcrew
- Narrow escape after the meeting when returning to base camp as a suspected member of the UGA attempt to run command down #zombiesurvivalcrew
- No injuries were sustained during the mission and all crew members safely returned. #zombiesurvivalcrew
Convention season is upon us, ladies and gentlemen. Your commanders are packing their bags, checking their weapons, all in preparation to meet YOU, the ZSC faithful. Consider this our thanks to you for having our backs since day one.
Where will you find the Zombie Survival crew on our current string of missions through the end of June?
Can’t make it out to visit with us at one of the conventions? Don’t worry. The ZSC has a few contests lined up for you guys. Let’s not forget the Sideshow Collectibles contest to win a zombie to call your own that runs until May 20th.
And site members, be sure to hop over to the Members Only section. There you can leave questions for the commanders. We’ll answer anything you can think of (so long as we’re sure the UGA isn’t watching…)
Hope y’all are prepared for ZSC madness live and in person!